Vs > Fort Nelson, British Columbia
Djelfa vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Climate & Distance Between
Djelfa vs Oran, Algeria
Djelfa vs Kabul, Afghanistan
Djelfa vs Rivas, Nicaragua
Djelfa vs Ye, Myanmar
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Sentani/ Jayapura, Papua, Indonesia
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Chicago/ 0’Hare, Il, Usa
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Newnan, Ga, Usa
Stockholm vs Cincinnati, Ohio
Duverge vs Pavelec
Ahmedabad vs Znamenka
Boke vs Portland, Oregon
- The distance between Djelfa, Algeria and Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada is approximately 8,478 km or 5,269 mi.
- To reach Djelfa in this distance one would set out from Fort Nelson, British Columbia bearing 43.3° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Djelfa bearing 154.4° or SSE .
- Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort Nelson, British Columbia is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 15.3 °C (27.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18 °C (32.4°F) less in Djelfa. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 101.1 mm (4 in) less which is equivalent to 101.1 l/m² (2.48 US gal/ft²) or 1,011,000 l/ha (108,083 US gal/ac) less. About 7/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.1° higher in Djelfa than in Fort Nelson, British Columbia.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Djelfa relative to Fort Nelson, British Columbia. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Djelfa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -35 (-1)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -45 (-2)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -101 (-4)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Djelfa vs Prince Albert, Sk, Canada
Djelfa vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Djelfa vs Mersa Matruh, Egypt
Djelfa vs Kalmar, Sweden
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Freetown, Sierra Leone
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Tsu, Japan
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Mae Sariang, Thailand
Fort Nelson, British Columbia vs Cimone Mountain, Italy
Louisville, Ms vs Brownsville, Texas
Florence, Tuscany vs Fort Scott, Ks
Havana vs San Cristobal
Rio Negro vs Redlands, Ca
Djelfa vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Nelson, British Columbia
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) N
- Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) WNW
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 430.8 kms (267.7 miles) W
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 394 kms (244.8 miles) S
- Smithers, Bc, Canada - 525.8 kms (326.7 miles) SW
- Burns Lake, Bc, Canada - 536 kms (333.1 miles) SSW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 440.8 kms (273.9 miles) ENE
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) E
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) E
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 309.4 kms (192.3 miles) SSE
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 422.5 kms (262.6 miles) SE
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 373.6 kms (232.2 miles) SSE
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 464.4 kms (288.6 miles) SSE