Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Djelfa vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Djelfa vs Brindisi, Italy
Djelfa vs Antofagasta, Chile
Djelfa vs Arezzo, Italy
Djelfa vs Diamantina, Brazil
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Atikokan, On, Canada
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Casablanca, Morocco
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Lebanon, Mo, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Male, Maldives
Tura vs Levin Maf
Keszthely vs Wadi Halfa
El Geneina vs Pretoria
Syktyvkar vs Kingston
- The distance between Djelfa, Algeria and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 8,242 km or 5,122 mi.
- To reach Djelfa in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 48.2° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Djelfa bearing 151.6° or SSE .
- Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 15.8 °C (28.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.8 °C (33.8°F) less in Djelfa. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 6.6 mm (0.3 in) less which is equivalent to 6.6 l/m² (0.16 US gal/ft²) or 66,000 l/ha (7,056 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.6° higher in Djelfa than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Djelfa relative to Fort Vermilion, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Djelfa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -4 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Djelfa vs Rochambeau, French Guiana
Djelfa vs Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
Djelfa vs Shimonoseki, Japan
Djelfa vs Pueblo, Colorado, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Valladolid, Spain
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Cardiff, Wales, Uk
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Boende, Democratic Republic Of The Congo
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Matsue, Japan
Sejmcan vs Lafayette, La
Kigali vs Assab
N’Djamena vs Suntar
Kapuskasing, Ontario vs Murcia/ San Javier
Djelfa vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE