Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Djelfa vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Djelfa vs Harrisburg, Il, Usa
Djelfa vs Abashiri, Japan
Djelfa vs Klaipeda, Lithuania
Djelfa vs Lisbon, Portugal
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Anadyr, Russia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Lowville, Ny, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Savannakhet, Laos
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Windsor, Il, Usa
Khasab vs Portage, Wi
Lappeenranta vs Nova Friburgo
Zhengzhou vs Peoria, Il
Santa Maria vs Mar Del Plata
- The distance between Djelfa, Algeria and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 7,761 km or 4,823 mi.
- To reach Djelfa in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 60.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Djelfa bearing 133.9° or SE .
- Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 9.4 °C (16.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.6 °C (24.5°F) less in Djelfa. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 354.5 mm (14 in) less which is equivalent to 354.5 l/m² (8.7 US gal/ft²) or 3,545,000 l/ha (378,984 US gal/ac) less. About 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 12.3° higher in Djelfa than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Djelfa relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Djelfa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -43 (-2)
|| -74 (-3)
|| -90 (-4)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -61 (-2)
|| -38 (-2)
|| -355 (-14)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Djelfa vs Los Angeles, California, Usa
Djelfa vs Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
Djelfa vs Jizan, Saudi Arabia
Djelfa vs Zhob, Pakistan
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Mount Gambier, Australia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Tamatave/ Toamasina, Madagascar
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Gridino, Russia
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Ullungdo Island, North Korea
Lansdowne House, On vs Solwezi
Addis Ababa vs Horton, Ks
Punta Del Este vs Changdu
Waiouru Mwd vs Katsuura
Djelfa vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn