Vs > Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
Djelfa vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Climate & Distance Between
Djelfa vs Mogilev, Belarus
Djelfa vs Ozark, Ar, Usa
Djelfa vs Laredo, Texas, Usa
Djelfa vs Gothenburg, Ne, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Lugano, Switzerland
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Gravette, Ar, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Bandar Anzali, Iran
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Castro, Paran√°, Brazil
Ituacu vs Block Island, Ri
Lavras vs Kwajalein Island
Aqiq vs Vicenza
Concordia vs Vitoria
- The distance between Djelfa, Algeria and Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada is approximately 8,602 km or 5,345 mi.
- To reach Djelfa in this distance one would set out from Watson Lake, Yukon Territory bearing 38.7° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Djelfa bearing 157.7° or SSE .
- Djelfa has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Djelfa is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Watson Lake, Yukon Territory is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 17.3 °C (31.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 18.8 °C (33.8°F) less in Djelfa. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 66.4 mm (2.6 in) less which is equivalent to 66.4 l/m² (1.63 US gal/ft²) or 664,000 l/ha (70,986 US gal/ac) less. About 5/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.4° higher in Djelfa than in Watson Lake, Yukon Territory.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Djelfa relative to Watson Lake, Yukon Territory. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Djelfa
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -1 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|| -51 (-2)
|| -26 (-1)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -9 (0)
|| -66 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Djelfa vs Londrina, Brazil
Djelfa vs Warren, Oh, Usa
Djelfa vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Djelfa vs Duverge, Dominican Republic
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Fannar√•ki/ Fanar√•ken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Decimomannu, Italy
Watson Lake, Yukon Territory vs Spooner, Wi, Usa
David City, Ne vs Yakima, Wa
Sivas vs Rio Verde
Dubrovnik vs Nelson
Ashley Forest vs Klamath Falls, Or
Djelfa vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Djelfa
Climate Guides for Locations near Watson Lake, Yukon Territory
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 536.1 kms (333.2 miles) NW
- Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada - 485.5 kms (301.7 miles) WNW
- Whitehorse, Yt, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) WNW
- Teslin, Yt, Canada - 216.7 kms (134.6 miles) W
- Dease Lake, Bc, Canada - 200.6 kms (124.6 miles) SSW
- Juneau, Alaska, Usa - 381.1 kms (236.8 miles) WSW